Where Work Doesn’t Feel like Work
The people of Technatomy are setting the pace for Federal IT solutions — with leading edge technologies that will become tomorrow’s standard operating procedures. In fact, everything about our work culture is designed specifically to support this mission.
We’ve built our success on five fundamental values that define who we are and what we believe in:
- Volunteerism — Giving back is not only important for our community and our employees, but for our company as well. That’s why we promote and encourage employee involvement in causes that support veterans and military families, women and children, natural disaster response and efforts to end homelessness.
- Transparency — We’re strong believers in being as open as possible in all of our decisions and actions, whether we’re dealing with clients, current and prospective employees, or partners.
- Recognition — We celebrate our employees’ individual strengths and accomplishments, as well as the achievements of our entire team. Each Division/Department champions its craft — whether it’s a marathon coding effort or an individual simply providing excellent customer service. By working together, we all contribute to the success of Technatomy.
- Career Advancement & Professional Growth — We have staff dedicated to supporting consultants on their current projects and finding new opportunities whenever those projects conclude. We also offer ongoing training and education opportunities to help you further your Federal IT contracting career.
- Work/Life Balance — Our work can sometimes be intense, but we also know how to relax and enjoy the moment. We take seriously our role in fostering a feeling of community, and do so by organizing a variety of social gatherings and corporate luncheons.
We are proud of our unique corporate culture, and are committed to nurturing and maintaining it. To learn more, please contact us.